The results of the Department of International Business on scientific work in 2012
The scientific potential of the Department is 18 people, including 4 professors (Vergun V.A., Kredisov A.I., Stupnytskyy O.I., Yakubovskyy V.V.), 10 PhD, Associate Professors (Golubiy I.E., Dykyy O.V., Karp V.S., Mazurenko V.P., Poluneyev Y.V., Pryiatelchuk O.A., Rasshyvalov D.P., Rubtsov M.Y., Serazhim V.I., Morozov V.S.), 4 PhD, assistant (Buriak G.S., Goer O.D., Glukhova D.A., Krykun V.A.).
The main scientific results in 2012:
- Four thesis were defended: 19.12.2011 - Lebed I.G. "Formation of strategic management in foreign economic activity of the Ukrainian companies (on the example of light industry companies)" supervisor – PhD, Professor Vergun V.A., 19.12.2011 – Krykun V.A. "Diversification of banking institutions brands in the asymmetry of global economic processes" supervisor - PhD, Associate Professor Mazurenko V.P., 09/04/2012 - Tolubko O.V. "Informational factors of transformation of the world economy" supervisor - PhD, Associate Professor Mazurenko V.P., 06/12/2012 - Shapran M.S., "State policy of recreational tourism in Ukraine" (specialty 25.00.02 - the mechanism of government) supervisor - PhD, Associate Professor Mazurenko V.P.
- Three conferences were carried out: International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Young Scientists "Actual problems of international relations," October 20, 2011; International Scientific Conference on the topic: "Ukraine in international business for 20 years of independence: Experience and Prospects "October 28, 2011 (the organization and conduct), Tenth International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students and Young Scientists "Shevchenkivska Vesna", 22.03.2012.
According to the results of scientific work of lecturers of the Department the following works were published:
- Foreign Investments: Tax Havens and Their Institutions in International Business: Training Manual / Vergun V.A., Stupnytskyy O.I. – K.: Publishing and printing center "Kiev University", 2012. - 415 p. (24.18 p.p.)
- Vergun V.A., Stupnytskyy O.I., Yakubovskyy V.V. "International Corporate Governance". Scien. handbook. – K.: Publishing and printing center "Kiev University", 2012. - 15 p.p.
Foreign business trips of the scientific staff:
- Prof. Stupnytskyy O.I. - Participation in the XXIII International scientific-practical conference "Actual problems of international cooperation in higher education" (Uzhgorod) - 29.11.2011 - 03.12.2011;
- Prof. Vergun V.A., prof. Stupnytskyy O.I. - Participation in negotiations on cooperation with Goethe University and University of I. Gutenberg (Frankfurt am Main, Germany) - 08.03.2012 - 14.03.2012;
- Prof. Vergun V.A. - Participation in the X International Scientific and Practical Conference "Problems and prospects of cooperation between the countries of South-Eastern Europe in the framework of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation" (Svishtov, Bulgaria) - 14.09.2012 - 21.09.2012;
- Assoc. Rasshyvalov D.P. - Participation in the XII International Insurance Forum (Yalta, Ukraine) - 18.09.2012 - 21.09.2012;
- Prof. Vergun V.A. - Participation in the IX International Eurasian scientific forum "HERITAGE of L.N. Gumilev and modern Eurasian integration" (Astana, Kazakhstan) - 08.10.2012 - 12.10.2012.
Currently, the Department has 388 students, including I course - 57, II course - 64, III course - 83, IV course - 95, V course - 51 (Specialists – 11, Masters - 40), VI course - 38. Students come from all regions of our country.
From the first graduation in 2005 the Department has prepared 242 masters, 117 specialists. Graduates of the Department work in government offices, international organizations and companies, national commercial structures.
1. Kvasha-Poku Frank Kojo Alaba (Republic of Ghana), "Problems of inter-African economic cooperation and integration in the activities of the UN Economic Commission for Africa", 1986
2. Zagrebelny M.P. "The problems of economic restructuring for developing countries and the capitalist countries", 1988
3. Antonio Iskierdo (Republic of Cuba), "Marine Transportation of Cuba as a factor in ensuring a stable political relations", 1991
4. Litovchenko B.V. "Man in the modern economic concepts of the West", 1991
5. Stelnik V.M. "Modern Western concepts of military and economic integration", 1991
6. Terpitsky E.L. "Optimization of scale in the strategy to ensure competitiveness of the European Community", 1991
7. Alawi Saleh Al-Karaa (Republic of Yemen) "Long-term trends and new developments in the conjuncture mechanisms of the world oil market," 1992
8. Vergun V.A. "Environmental problems in modern economic thought of the West (the analysis of global economic issues)," 1992
9. Leopold Farah (Germany) "The development of the international division of labor in the field of computer engineering and technology (on the example of Germany and Ukraine)," 1992
10. Pokotilov V.I. "Cooperation as a theory and practice of economic organization", 1993
11. Giannokopulos Panagiotis (Greece), "New developments in the movement of capital between the developed and the less developed countries of the European Economic Area (the example of Greece)," 1993
12. Natrashvili Nodarovich Robert (Georgia), "Issues and trends in the mixed economy (on the example of developed countries)," 1995
13. Ryaba A.I. "Problems of Foreign Economic Relations of the Ukrainian economic literature in the 20s of the XX century", 1995
14. Potapov I.Y. "The global experience in evaluating the effectiveness of capital investments and use in Ukraine", 1997
15. Shipilenko Y.A. "Regulation of foreign investment in the context of globalization of capital", 1997
16. Khaled Mohamed Mahmoud Abu Aliga (Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan) "Features and problems of the modern trade and economic relations between Ukraine and the countries of the Arab region", 1997
17. Golubiy I.E. "Foreign economic aspects of transformation of the Japanese economy in a globalized world economic relations," 1998
18. Mikhnev A.V. "The development of foreign relations of the countries of the European Union in the light of the Maastricht Treaty," 1998
19. Werner Braun (Germany) "The role of strategic management in ensuring the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises", 1998
20. Odinets V.M. "The formation of a strategy to attract foreign investment in Ukraine", 1998
21. Delikatnaya I.A. "The organization of interaction between advertisers and advertising agencies on the international level", 1999
22. Savin K.S. "Marketing management of banking institutions in the European Union (with the material of the German banking system)", 2000
23. Litvinenko N.P. "Regulation of Ukraine's foreign trade policy in a market transformation", 2000
24. Derevyanko A.V. "Export Strategy of Ukraine in the context of globalization of the world market", 2001
25. Merker Gunter (Germany), "The transformation of the public sector in the context of globalization of the world economy (on the example of industrialized countries)", 2001
26. Markuard Uwe (Germany), "The strategy of attracting foreign investment in the new federal states of the united Germany", 2002
27. Naumov V.S. "Evaluation of the effectiveness of the company's marketing strategy", 2002
28. Goncharenko V.V. "The development of the world system of credit corporation: theory, methodology, practice", 2002
29. Farenyuk N.V. "Regulation of the Securities Market in Transition Economies", 2002
30. Goer O.D. "The attractiveness of national markets into an international marketing environment", 2002
31. Rozhkov T.S. "The partnership with the European Union as a condition of Ukraine's integration into the world economy", 2002
32. Panikar G.Y. "Regional economic policies to attract foreign direct investment in the CIS", 2003
33. Borodin V.M. "The regulation of foreign direct investment in transition economies", 2003
34. Gubar N.P. "Strategy formation of competitive advantages of transnational corporations in the context of globalization of world economic relations", 2004
35. Bolila M.M. "Competitive strategies of firms in the global market and features of their implementation in the Ukraine (with the materials of home appliances market)", 2004
36. Litvin N.M. "Crisis Management of Enterprises in Transition Economies", 2004
37. Savchenko A.G. "The risks in the banking system of the European Union: the methods of identification and control", 2004
38. Babenko V.A. "Government policies to stimulate exports in a market economy", 2004
39. Olefirenko M.M. "Organizational-economic bases of formation of payment systems in the countries with economies in transition (on the example of the countries of Central and Eastern Europe)", 2004
40. Li Hua (China) "Management of international economic activity of Hong Kong", 2004
41. Dykyy O.V. "Formation of competitive marketing strategies in the enterprises in a global business," 2005
42. Lysenko V.P. "The development and market research organization in Ukraine in the context of globalization of business," 2005
43. Musienko A.I. "International corporate tax planning in the management of foreign economic activities of companies," 2005
44. Sharavskaya A.V. "Management of competitive power generation business in the foreign market (for example, the nuclear power industry of Ukraine)," 2005
45. Pryiatelchuk O.A. "The formation and development of cross cultural management (on the example of international corporations)," 2006
46. Litvin A.E. "The formation of the export policy of Ukraine in the global grain market," 2006
47. Golosov A.A. "Management of competitiveness of the grain sector of Ukraine in the world market", 2006
48. Sigua Georgiy Varlamovich (Georgia) "The main dominant establishment and operation of free economic zones in transition economies", 2006
49. Carp V.S. "Diversification of international tourist services trade in the context of globalization (on the example of CEE)", 2007
50. Capitula A.G. "International Management of global investment projects in Ukraine (on the example of the" Shelter")", 2008
51. Litvinenko P.A. "International Strategy for companies in Ukraine in terms of price fluctuations (on the example of the chemical industry)," 2009
52. Prokhnitskaya G.L. "The conjuncture of the global passenger car market", 2009
53. Kudinovich A.A. "Optimization of management of public companies in Ukraine in the wake of geo-economic challenges", 2009
54. Savelko T.V. "The influence of the international payment card systems on the development of banking services in Ukraine", 2009
55. Buryak G.S. "Corruption relations in modern terms of institutionalization of the world economy", 2010
56. Andrusyak A.I. "Development of business communications in international economic relations", 2010
57. Kondratchuk K.S. "The mechanism of M&As in the global financial crisis", 2010
58. Berezhnyuk I.G. "The development of the system of customs regulation of Ukraine in enhancing international cooperation", 2010
59. Glukhova D.A. "Nanotechnological innovations in the factor system of international competitiveness of Ukraine", 2011
60. Koverda V.M. "Transformation of the collective investment institutions in the context of financial globalization", 2011
61. Krykun V.A. "Diversification of banking institutions brands in the asymmetry of global economic processes", 2011
62. Lebed I.G. "The formation of strategic management in foreign economic activity of the Ukrainian companies (on the example of light industry companies)", 2011.
Over the years the Department has received recognition in the scientific and entrepreneurial circles of the country for the publication of several monographs and books.
- Bevzyuk E.V., Vergun V.A., Grin A.A., Stupnytskyy O.I. "The Countries of Central and Eastern Europe in the Context of Globalization: Historical and Methodological, Political, Legal and Economic Aspects": Monograph. Uzhgorod, ZakGU, 2010. - 368 p. (23 p.p.)
- Berezovenko S.M. "The Market Situation on the World Commodity Markets". Textbook. - K., 2008.
- Berezovenko S.M. "Long-term Trends in the Global Oil Market". - K., 2006.
- Dykyy O.V. "Competitive marketing strategies in a globalized business". - K., 2006.
- Dykyy O.V. "Entrepreneurship and agribusiness". Textbook. (In et al.) - K., 2006.
- Dykyy O.V. "Management. Textbook". (In et al.) - K., 2006.
- "Foreign Investments: Tax Havens and Their Institutions in International Business: a training manual" / Vergun V.A., Stupnytskyy O.I. - K.: Publishing and printing center "Kiev University", 2012.
- Golubiy I.E. "European Integration and Ukraine". - (Co-author), K., 2003.
- Golubiy I.E "Financial Sector Market and Transition Economies". - (Co-author), K., 2004.
- "International Corporate Governance". Scien. Manual / Vergun V.A., Stupnytskyy O.I., Yakubowvskyy V.V. - K: Publishing and printing center "Kiev University", 2012.
- "International Business", Science Editor PhD, prof. Vergun V.A., authors: - K., 2007.
- Kredisov A.I., Golubiy I.E., Voloshin V.V., Mazurenko V.P., Rasshivalov D.P., Serazhim V.I., Stupnytskyy O.I., Tishchenko A.M. "The Organization and Development of the Financial Sector in a Market Economy". Tutorial: - K, 2002.
- Kredisov A.I., Berezovenko S.M., Voloshin V.V., Stupnytskyy O.I., Serazhim V.I., Rasshivalov D.P., Tishchenko A.M., Mazurenko V.P. "Management of Foreign Economic Activity: the manual". - M., 2000-2002
- Kredisov A.I. "History of Ideas of Management". - K., 2001
- Kredisov A.I. "Management of Foreign Economic Activity". - K., 2001
- Kredisov A.I. "Fundamentals of Patenting and Licensing". (in et al.) - K., 2006.
- Kredisov A.I . "Management: Training Materials in Diagrams and Formulas". - K., 2006.
- Mazurenko V.P. "Theory of Statistics". - K., 2000, 2006.
- "Modern Factoring: the Efficiency of Trade Operations and Corporate Finance". - Textbook / Series "International Business" / Stupnytskyy O.I., Koverda V.M., Kiev: CPI "Kiev University", 2010. - 255. (15.4 p.p.)
- Rasshyvalov D.P. "Insurance Intermediary in the West" – K., 2005.
- Rubtsova M.Y., Gasim S., Golikov A.P. "Ukraine's Cooperation with the Arab Gulf States: Monograph". - Kharkov., 2010. - 122 p. (6.5 ps)
- Rubtsova M.Y. Slyozko A.A. "Macroeconomic Policy in an Open Economy". - Textbook. K., 2010. - 390 p. (24.4 p.p.)
- Pryiatelchuk O.A. "Audit in Diagrams and Tables / Audit: Lecture Notes". - Training aids. - K., 2010. - 265 p. (11 p.p.)
- Pryiatelchuk O.A. "The Formation and Development of Cross Cultural Management (on the Example of International Iorporations)". - K., 2006.
- Serazhim V.I. "Modern Corporate Logistics: Monograph". - K.: "Palivoda", 2010. - 300 p. (18.75 p.p.)
- Stupnytskyy O.I. "Transnationalization of Scientific and Technological Policy in the Face of Increasing International Economic Interdependence". (In et al.) - K., 2001.
- Stupnytskyy O.I. "Cooperation in the Management and Implementation Practice". (In et al.) - K., 2006.
- Stupnytskyy O.I. "Innovations and Innovational Management". Textbook. - K., 2006.
- Stupnytskyy O.I. "International Labor Migration and the Mechanisms of its Regulation". Textbook. - K., 2004.
- Stupnytskyy O.I. "International Labor Migration and the Mechanisms of its Regulation". Textbook. - K., 2008.
- Stupnytskyy O.I. "Finance". Textbook. (In et al.) - K., 2004.
- Ukrainian Diplomatic Encyclopedia in two volumes. Vergun V.A., Berezovenko S.M., Mazurenko V.P., Rasshivalov D.P., Stupnytskyy O.I. (Among the authors). - K., 2004.
- "The Financial Sector of the Market and Transitional Economies". The manual / Ed. Vergun V.A., Kredisov A.I., Golubiy I.E. - K., 2004.
- Vergun V.A. "International Finance". (In collaboration). - K., 2003.
- Vergun V.A. "The Influence of the EU and NATO on the Internal Transformation Processes in Ukraine". (In collaboration).. - K., 2002.
- Vergun V.A. "Corporate Governance in the Context of Globalization". (In collaboration). - K., 2007.
- Vergun V.A. "Economic Diplomacy". - Textbook. - K., 2010. - 365 p. (17.67 p.p.)
- Voloshin V.V. "Regulation of the world economy". - K., 2001.
- Voloshin V.V. "Business international economic organizations". - K., 2002.