International scientific relations
The Department of International Finance cooperates with:
• University of Western Macedonia (Kastoria, Greece) joint program of scientific research and scientific publications - published scientific journal "Journal of Global Economy Review", monographs and other publications;
• Chu Hai University Belt and Path Research Institute College of Higher Education (SAR Hong Kong, PRC) - a joint academic activity and research program;
• School of International Relations, Fudan University (Shanghai, China) - cooperation in the project "Youth Innovation Competition on Global Governance";
• Ruhr University Bochum (Bochum, Germany) - conducting joint research and educational activities and research cooperation;
• Szczecin University (Szczecin, Poland) - joint research activities;
• Azerbaijan State Economic University (Baku, Azerbaijan) - conducting joint research and educational activities and research cooperation;
• Vilnius University (Vilnius, Lithuania) - holding joint scientific and educational events and research cooperation;
• University of Latvia (Riga, Latvia) - conducting joint research and educational activities;
• Harbin Institute of Technology (Harbin, China) - conducting joint research and educational activities.
The department actively participates in international programs and cooperates with: National Erasmus + office in Ukraine; The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission in Ukraine; UN Office in Ukraine; German Academic Exchange Service in Ukraine (DAAD); United Nations Development Program in Ukraine (UNDP); United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO); European Business Association, Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce; American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine and other international organizations.
Over the past 15 years, teachers of the department have collaborated, in particular, in the following large-scale projects:
• The Impact of Financialization on Employment Structure (2020) project - together with the Chu Hai University Belt and Road Research Institute, College of Higher Education (SAR Hong Kong, PRC), Tokyo University School of Arts and Sciences (Tokyo, Japan).
• Project “Interdependence between Illegal Trade in Tobacco and Corruption, Money Laundering and Organized Crime” (2019-2020) - together with Vilnius University (Vilnius, Lithuania).
• Technology Transfer in Post-Socialist Economies project (2016-2018) - together with the Institute for SME and Entrepreneurship Research at the University of Mannheim (Mannheim, Germany).
• PRORES project (Pro-ecological restructuring for jobs) within the framework of the 7th Framework Program of the European Commission - together with Vilnius University (Lithuania), Szczecin University (Poland), Institute of World Economy and International Relations of NAS of Ukraine, National University of Food Technologies (Ukraine) ( 2011-2015).
• Draft TEMPUS program "International Finance in Ukrainian Universities" - together with the University of Liverpool (UK), Lesius High School (Belgium), Institute of Technology of Western Macedonia (Greece), Zaporizhia State Technical University (Ukraine). );
• INTAS Draft Infrastructure Policy for Sustainable Growth in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine (1997-1998);