International scientific relations
International Finance Department cooperates with:
- Technological Education Institute of Western Macedonia (Kastoria, Greece) - joint research program and publishing activities - scientific journal "Journal of Global Economy Review", monographs and other publications;
- University of Nordland (Bodo, Norway) - the program «Master of Science in Sustainable Management» and «Business practice in Norway» program, joint scientific and educational activities;
- School of International Relations of Fudan University (Shanghai, China) - cooperation in the project Youth Innovation Competition on Global Governance (YICGG).
- IE Business School (Madrid, Spain) - joint scientific and educational activities;
- University of Szczecin (Szczecin, Poland) - joint research activities;
- Norwegian Institute of International Affairs - research cooperation;
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics (Baku, Azerbaijan) - joint scientific and educational activities, research cooperation;
- Vilnius University (Vilnius, Lithuania) - joint scientific and educational activities, research cooperation;
- University of Kirklareli (Kirklareli, Turkey) - joint scientific and educational activities;
The Department is actively involved in international programs and cooperates with: the National Erasmus+ Office in Ukraine;Mmission of the US Agency for International Development (USAID) in Ukraine; the UN Office in Ukraine; the Center for Information and Documentation of NATO in Ukraine; the German Academic Exchange Service in Ukraine (DAAD); the UN development Programme in Ukraine (UNDP); the United Nations educational, Scientific and cultural Organization (UNESCO); the Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce; the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine and other international organizations.
Over the past 15 years, lecturers of the Department cooperate, particularly in the following multilateral long-term large-scale projects:
- PRORES project (Pro-ecological restructuring for jobs) within the 7th Framework Programme of the European Commission - in cooperation with Vilnius University (Lithuania), Szczecin University (Poland), Institute of World Economy and International Relations of NAS of Ukraine, National University of Food Technologies (Ukraine) (2011 -2015).
- The project «International Finance at the universities of Ukraine» under TEMPUS program - in cooperation with University of Liverpool (UK), Graduate School Lesius (Belgium), the Technological Education Institute of Western Macedonia (Greece), Zaporizhzhya State Technical University (Ukraine) (2001-2004);
- The project «The Infrastructure Policy of Stable Growth in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine» under INTAS program (1997-1998);
International Finance Department has initiated the establishment of the IIR Global Sustainable Development Center, which brings together and coordinates national and international research and educational programs and projects in the field of sustainable development.
Head of department Professor Oleksandr Rogach is managing director of the IIR Global Sustainable Development Center.