International scientific relations
The Chair cooperates with:
- Institute of International Relations, University of Nicholas Copernicus (Torun, Poland);
- Azerbaijan State Economic University (Azerbaijan);
- University of Rome "Tor Vergata" (Italy);
- with related Departments of the universities of Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Poland, USA, France and other countries;
- international organizations - the European Commission, the World Bank, UNESCO, the International Monetary Fund.
The Chair is actively involved in international programs that are supported by UNESCO, NATO, WTO, EU, the UN in Ukraine. It also cooperates with foundations of Adenauer, Carnegie, Fulbright, Bertelsmann, Ebert, Rosa Luxemburg, «Revival», «Eurasia».
Only in the past 15 years, lecturers of the Chair cooperated, especially in these multilateral long-term large-scale projects:
- Project INTAS «The Infrastructure Policy of Stable Growth in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine» (1997 - 1998);
- Project TEMPUS «Training of Specialists in Sphere of European Studies» - together with the Free University of Brussels (Belgium), Institute of Political Studies, University of Monster (Germany) and University of Hull (UK) (1998 - 2001);
- Project TEMPUS «Creating a National Innovation Centre for International Education Programs «INKOS» - together with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, University of. Aachen (Germany) and King's College (UK) (1999-2001);
- Project TEMPUS «International Finance at the Universities of Ukraine» - together with University of. Liverpool (UK), Graduate School Lesius (Belgium), Technological Institute of West Macedonia (Greece), Zaporizhia State Technical University (Ukraine) (2001-2004);
- Project TEMPUS «European Law at the Universities of Ukraine» - together with the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, University of Innsbruck (Austria), Keel University, University of Regensburg (Germany), University of Lund (Sweden) and King's College (UK) (2001-2004);
- Program TACIS «Legal Studies in Ukraine: Kyiv and some regions» - together with company Quality and Reliability (Greece), Foundation of European Studies (Poland), University of Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne, France), Moscow State Institute of International Relations (Russia) (2002-2005);
- Program «Philip Morris Ukraine» - support of teaching and research activities of the Institute (2004-2007);
- Program TEMPUS «Quality Assurance Tools for the Management of Internationalization» with universities: of Carl von Ossietzky (Germany), Radboud, Nijmegen (The Netherlands), Alicante (Spain), Torun Nicolaus Copernicus University (Poland), Belarusian State University (Belarus), Volgograd University (Russia), Belgorod University (Russia), Zaporizhzhya National University (Ukraine), Yerevan State University (Armenia), Yerevan State Academy of Fine Arts (Armenia), Slavonic University (Azerbaijan) (2009-2012);
- Program «The impact of free trade between Ukraine and the EU» at the Oxford economics (UK) (2012);
- The Jean Monnet Program - formation of the Jean Monnet Department in frames of the Chair, development of courses on European Economic Integration, conduction of technical conferences for teachers of other universities in Ukraine, publication of teaching materials (2013- 2016);
- The project under the ERASMUS + program together with the University. Friedrich - Alexander, Erlangen-Nuremberg and Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics, which involves the exchange of students and teachers (2017-2019).
Head of the Chair, Doctor of Economics, Professor Shnyrkov Oleksandr Ivanovich is a professor and director of the Jean Monnet program (additional information).