The professors and researchers of the Chair of International Information explore such topical issues as
- Information and analytical support of foreign policy;
- Information warfare and information security in international relations;
- Public diplomacy;
- Digital diplomacy;
- Cultural diplomacy and intercultural communication;
- Crisis communication management;
- International information management;
- Information society policy;
- National identity in international relations;
- Modelling and forecasting of international relations, etc.
The Chair organizes scientific conferences and round tables dedicated to a wide variety of issues in the field of information and communication. Among participants of the conferences there are not only professors and researchers from other universities and institutes but also representatives of governmental institutions, diplomatic missions and international organizations.