International scientific relations
The United Nations Office in Ukraine:
- Joint organization and hosting of conferences:
- "Gender Policy: European Experience for Ukraine", 17 April 2008;
- "The Universal Declaration of Human Rights: International Law and Historic Development", 20 May 2009, Kyiv, IIR;
- "65 Years of the UN: Experience and Prospects", an international conference supported by the UN Country Team in Ukraine, Kyiv, IIR, 20 October 2010.
The Information Bureau of the Council of Europe in Ukraine:
- Regular provision of informational materials for students.
NATO Information and Documentation Center in Ukraine:
- Periodic provision of hand-outs for students;
- Lecture-Discussion by Mishel Dureau, Director of the Center, for (1st year of Masters and Specialist studies) graduate students specializing in international organizations and diplomatic service, 15 October 2008;
- Organization and hosting of a teleconference between Kyiv and Brussels during "the NATO: Challenges of Modern Age”, a scientific conference, Kyiv, IIR, 28 April 2009.
- Meeting with Nataliya Nemylivska, acting Director of the NATO Information and Documentation Center in Ukraine, October 2010.
Nicolaus Copernicus University (Torun, Poland):
- Scientific student cooperation (joint round tables, scientific publications of IIR students in Polish periodicals of the Nicolaus Copernicus University (Torun, Poland), scientific internship of Polish student Pieh Ernest at the Chair (01.09. – 30.11.2008).
Wroclaw University (Wroclaw, Poland):
- Scientific cooperation of teaching staff of the Chair: participation in joint scientific conferences, publications of articles in periodicals of Wroclaw University, internship of Doctor of history, associate professor Nataliya Yakovenko in Wroclaw University (13.07.2010 – 08.08.2010).
From 18 to 22 October 2021, Professor Natalia Yakovenko gave a course of lectures on «Diplomatic Protocol» at the English-language department of master's degree at the University of Wroclaw. At the same time, Polish professor from the University of Wroclaw L. Leshchenko from 8 to 12 November 2021 held a series of lectures and seminars on «Foreign policy of the state. Problems of human rights protection».