Master’s Programmes in English
Since 2012, the Institute suggests the following Master’s Programmes in English:
- International Litigation (background specialty «International Law»);
- European Business Law (background specialty «European Law»);
- International Trade Regulation (background specialty «International Law»);
- International Management and Marketing (background specialty «International Business»);
- Environment and Energy Security (background specialty «International Relations»).
Upon completion of the studies, the Programmes’ graduates are awarded a Master’s Diploma in International Relations, International Law, International Economic Relations or International Business depending on the chosen Programme.
Both foreign and Ukrainian students can apply for studying at the Master’s Programmes in English.
Tuition fees – The payment is made in UAH based on UAH 71,500 per year fee.
Terms of education: 1,5 year
Programmes start on September 1 each year.
Admission takes place from July 1 till August 30.
For all information and issues related to studying at the Master’s Programmes in English, please, contact us:
Kyiv, Y. Illienka str, 36/1