Postgraduate education and Part-time Master Courses
The coordinator of Postgraduate education and Part-time Master Courses,
The head of the Chair of International Organizations and Diplomatic Service, Professor, Doctor of Historical Science
The department of Postgraduate education and Part-time Master Courses carries out the admission for receiving the Master’s degree in 2023.
The persons that have received the Bachelor’s degree (and/or Master’s degree, and/or the Specialist’s degree, gained in other specialty for following educational programs:
291 International Relations, Public Communications and Regional Studies
International Communication (International Journalism) (part-time)
292 International Economic Relations
International economic relations (commerce and finance)(part-time)
International Business (management and marketing) (part-time)
293 International Law
International Law (part-time)
Private International Law (part-time)
The form of studying is part-time education.
The duration of studying is 2 years.
The students of the educational program “International Law” obtain the theoretical knowledge of the international legal regulation of international relations, practical skills that are necessary for participation in the functioning of public institutions, civil organizations in the field of interstate relations and external economic activity, practical legal activity.
The principal purpose of formation of specialists under the educational program “International Business” (Management and marketing) is the receipt by the students of the fundamental knowledge related to the theory and practice of world economy functioning on the corporate level, international management and marketing, the human resources and personnel administration, applied aspects of international trade of goods and services, international circulation of capital and intellectual property, international finance, the management of external economic activity of enterprise.
The students of the educational program “International Communications (International Journalism)” get the fundamental formation concerning the informational analytical activity with the sufficient level of knowledge of history, political organization, economy of countries and regions, theories and practices of international relations, foreign policy and diplomacy, global economy and law.
The students of the educational program “Foreign Policy” obtain the in-depth knowledge in the sphere of foreign policy, international security, receive the qualification for the analysis of the foreign policy of states and for the effective work in the spheres of foreign policy and international cooperation.
The primary goal of the educational program “International Economic Relations” (commerce and finance) is the receipt by the students of the fundamental knowledge of the theory and practice of development of the world economy, international trade of goods and services, international circulation of capital, labor force and intellectual property, international finance.
The students also obtain the fundamental formation in relation to the theory and practice of international journalism, cyber security, international relations and world politics, diplomatic protocol and business etiquette, media law and media etiquette, modelling and forecasting in international relations, geopolitical concerns in the modern media, the languages of the modern media, informational resources of the public identity, basics of the visual communication, cultural diplomacy, practice of negotiations and mediation, the systematic methods of the international relations research.
The disciplines the studying of which is envisaged by the academic plans:
The academic plans of all the programs proposed include the educational subjects regarding the cycles of the fundamental, professional and practical preparation of the corresponding specialties envisaged by the academic plans of the Institute of International Relations that are adopted to the part-time education.
The professors that will provide the educational process:
The professors of all, without any exception, departments of the Institute of International Relations: Department of International Law, Department of Private Law, Department of Comparative and European Law, Department of International Relations and Foreign Policy, Department of International Organizations and Diplomatic Service, Department of International Regional Studies, Department of World Economy and International Economic Relations, Department of International Finance, Department of International Business, Department of International Information, Department of International Media Communication and Communicative Technologies, Department of Foreign Languages.
Moreover, for teaching the professional disciplines from the professional and practical cycles of studying there will be invited also the practitioners from the divergent establishments and organizations.
The graduates will be able to employ:
– In the central institutions of authority and administration, international departments of the corresponding ministries and on the executive positions;
– In the regional governmental institutions and agencies (regional and city state administrations);
– In diplomatic representative offices, consular institutions and in representative offices of the states to the international organizations;
– In the higher education institutions, academic establishments of Ukraine and foreign countries.
Furthermore, the employment of graduates is possible according to the educational programs:
• “International Law”:
– In the international and national enterprises;
– In the international consular organizations.
• “International Business” (management and marketing):
– In the representative offices of the multinational corporations, common firms and companies with the foreign capital;
– In the international economic organizations;
– In the domestic and foreign corporations that carry out the international business projects;
– In the higher education institutions, academic institutions of Ukraine and foreign states;
– In the line ministries and other departmental institutions.
• “International Communications (International Journalism)”:
– In the private entities that undertake the activity in the field of international communications;
– In the international consular, analytical organizations and mass media;
– On the public positions in the central bodies and agencies of Ukraine;
– In the representative offices of multinational corporations, common firms and companies with the foreign capital;
– In the international intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations;
– In the communication departments of business companies and organizations;
– As editors in the departments of “International Information” in the leading national mass media and in representative offices of the global media in Ukraine;
• “Foreign Policy”:
– In the bodies of public power;
– In the international organization, establishments of local authority and local self-government, in the enterprises of all the forms of property, in the scientific research institutes and laboratories;
– In the consulting agencies that deal with the concerns of international relations, in the system of staff training and improving of their qualification etc.
• “International Economic Relations” (commerce and finance):
– In the multinational corporations, common firms and companies with the foreign capital;
– In the international economic intergovernmental organizations;
– In the business institutions of all spheres of economy of Ukraine and foreign countries;
– In the higher education institutions, academic institutions of Ukraine and foreign states
The graduates are able to hold the primary positions in accordance with the list of positions for the graduates of the Institute of International Relations due to the respective specialties and educational programs.
Kyiv, street Yuri Ilyenko, 36/1
тел. (044) 481-44-39, (044) 481-44-15,
Viber (+380) 93 316 4010;