The application (nominations) deadline for spring exchange semester 2017/2018 at Turiba University is November 30th, 2017.
Before students are applying they should be nominated by the authoratative representatives of teh Institute of International Relations.
In order to participate in the program, please bring your transcript of records as well as the certificate confirming your language level of foreign language (not less than B2) to the room 261 of the IIR for nomination.
To apply for the studies the student has to follow these steps:
1. Fill the online application form which can be found in http://www.turiba.lv/en/studijas/exchange-students/342/. While applying it will be requested to upload following documents:
a. Scanned copy of student’s passport;
b. Scanned passport size photo (in good quality – 300pix; size – 3*4 cm; file - .jpg);
2. After the online application form is filled, the student will receive an e-mail with 2 links for their documents:
a. Filled Application form
b. Filled Learning Agreement;
3. Both of the documents need to be printed out and signed by the student and the university coordinator. Afterwards students are kindly asked to scan them and send them to the e-mail: email@example.com.
4. When the Learning Agreement will be signed from the side of Turiba University the representative will send a scanned copy back to the student together with the acceptance letter.
· Study period (including exam period) – 08.01.2017 to 30.04.2017