We are inviting you to the online-course «Diplomacy: etiquette, protocol, business and intercultural communication»
The duration of studying: from 6 February to 17 April 2021
The structure of studying:
- online-meetings with professors, diplomats, experts of The Centre every week on Saturday and Sunday from 11.00 to 13.00 on the platform of Zoom
- the studying includes online-lectures, presentations, classes in the questions-and-answer format, analysis of practical cases
- constant communication in the own Viber or Telegram-channel
- the participants of the course gain the access to the Google-disk with recordings of lectures at any time
- the opportunity to receive the individual consultations from the experts.
The price of studying is 2500 ? per month.
Additional information: 050-380-18-40 (Nataliya Rylach)
To sign up for the course click the link down below.
Detailed information is available on the web page of the Centre.