The School of Young Ukrainian Diplomat of the Business School of our Institute announces recruitment for a new exclusive course: "SMART LEADER - an online course in Microlearning format"!
The School of Young Ukrainian Diplomat of the Business School of our Institute announces recruitment for a new exclusive course of study:
"SMART LEADER - online course in Microlearning format"!
Microlearning is a way of learning in the form of small modules, after each of which activities are carried out that promote the maximum acquisition of knowledge and competencies by participants.
The purpose of the course "SMART LEADER": Development of TOP-5 competencies of a modern leader, defined by the School of Young Ukrainian Diplomat on the basis of TOP-10 competencies of the World Economic Forum in Davos (2020):
- Critical and Analytical Thinking.
- Collaborations and People Management.
- Emotional Intelligence and Adaptability.
Modern leaders (smart leaders) must:
- have relevant, universal knowledge, skills, competencies in order to be effective;
- act consciously;
- successfully interact with modern challenges;
- have a competitive position in the labor market;
- get more opportunities in choosing a job.
During the training course "SMART LEADER" participants will receive:
- ability to generate ideas and approach tasks in a non-standard way;
- gain skills of analysis, systematization and evaluation of information;
- the ability to quickly make the best decision for the company;
- ability to negotiate, cooperate, not to transfer responsibility;
- ability to coordinate a team, set tasks, motivate people, develop their talents, create effective teams;
- ability to propose compromises, lead negotiators to consensus.
We invite students, youth (20-35 years), young professionals, graduates of other courses of the School.
Training dates: July 13 - August 31, 2020
- every Monday meeting of the participants with the tutor and receiving a task for a week to develop a certain competence (Zoom);
- every Wednesday a meeting with an expert and a specialist in a certain competence (Zoom);
- during the week fruitful work in groups on the task and consultations with the tutor (from 10: 00-20: 00 tutor on communication in the Telegram-channel for consultations and communication with classmates);
- every Sunday handing over the tutor's tasks and summarizing the results of the week
Meetings start on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday at 18:00.
Olga Dudnik -
expert in the field of personnel management and development. Consultant with more than 15 years of experience working with leading companies in the Ukrainian and international market (KyivStar, StarLightMedia, Autocentre Media Group, Interpipe, Centravis, Softline, INCOM, AGROMAT, Oil Group, SALTEDGE, GRB Project in Ukraine, SAP Ukraine, Zandra Life Sciences, Farmak, Bionorica, AWT Bavaria (BMW, MINI), Renault Ukraine, CASE IH, Sanitec Trading, SvitLand Development Limited (Fishman Group), UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group, TAS Group, SHELL Ukraine, WINNER Ukraine). Author of mixed business training formats using film, theater and gamification. Successfully works on topics such as leadership, change management, negotiation and the development of critical and creative thinking.
At the end of the course participants will receive a certificate.
Cost: UAH 2,500.
+38 050 380 18 40 Natalia Rylach,
+38 050 922 53 21, Marina Khmara