Students` IIR Publications
"Mizhnarodnyk" – the Institute of International Relations student magazine, which informs readers about interesting events and colorful personalities of the Institute. In one edition, you can learn about all aspects of IIR as the magazine presents interesting articles, interviews and photos.
The first editorial board started work in 1997, releasing the very first number of student newspapers in black and white on paper A-3. But since that times this edition has undergone many changes, gradually going to color A-4 format. Usually magazine is published twice a semester, but in the process everything can be changed.
Columns of "Mizhnarodnyk":
- "News" – all interesting things that happened in the Institute or outside, but always with the participation of our students or teachers.
- "We are meeting" – information about all IIR guests.
- "Direct speech" – interview with the teacher, revealing it to students from a new angle. Our interviewer communicates on a completely different topic, covering and scientific views of the teacher, and information about his personal life, views and admiration.
- "Getting close" – topic of our graduates. Columnist gives exclusive information about IIR graduate after personal communication with him.
- "Acting" – all active student government actions presented in this section. Here are possible representations of all projects by IIR Student Council, Trade Union Bureau, SASP, Dormitory № 20 Student Council, Chary organization, IIR TV, Youth Foundation UNESCO, Debate and Political clubs etc.
- "Science without borders" – the name speaks for itself. Students are interested in international various educational programs, participation in contests, simulations and more.
- "Diplomacy. View from the inside " – column that highlights the intricacies of the diplomatic profession, the diplomacy in the lives of students of international relations.
- "IIR-Style" highlights the style, looks, tastes of IIR students. This column appears in the form of social surveys of students and teachers on a certain topic.
- "Persons" – an interview with two colorful personalities among students. People who become heroes of this section, have achieved certain heights for their early years, they include among others, such as unusual hobby or a number of different activities, sometimes even contradictory, or extraordinary talent.
- "Whistle" – sports page. Here you can read about all the achievements of students of international relations in various sports.
- "Digression" – lyrically entertaining topic. It can be seen interestingness of teachers (lecturers hobbies, recipes from them and many more), or student work.
Latest releases can always be found at the Institute on stands on the 3rd floor, in the dining room at the hostel and elsewhere. Circulation - 1000 copies.
All editions of “Mizhnarodnyk” can be found on the official website of the Institute www.iir.kiev.ua/ua/newspaper/, as well as in the social group network "Vkontakte" - vk.com/mizhnarodnyk. There you can leave your comments regarding the wording and other issues, and help publishing your ideas, so share your experiences and leave comments in the discussions. You can also write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editors are always looking for new active individuals who would like to join the main Media of the Institute of International Relations!
Chief editor: Associate Professor S.I.Danilenko
Editor: Daryna Kyrylko
Deputy Chief Editor: Alexandra Lazebnyk
Photo editor: Alina Gonza
Layout and design: Iryna Bilyk
Photographers: Catherine Andrienko, Tatyana Koval, Maxim Podoprigora
Event-department: Dmytro Korin
"We are meeting": Dmytro Naumchuk, Oleg Kulyk
"Getting close": Olga Oshytko
IIR-STYLE: Jana Matchuk, Olga Muzychenko
Digression: Daria Melchenko
Diplomacy. View from the inside: Pavlo Linevich
For information, contact:
+38 (067) 549-2896 - Daryna Kyrylko
+38 (093) 609-8545 - Alexandra Lazebnyk
Welcome to the official page of The Student Council Newsletter!
The Student Council Newsletter is a weekly edition of the IIR Student Council. If you want to know all the latest news of the Institute and IIR Student Council, join us!
Every Tuesday our edition will inform you about the most important and interesting events of the Institute and a lot more. Stay tuned with IIR life! Our main goal is to tell you only the most useful information.
If you want to join our editorial team or have some interesting information you may contact us.
If you want to subscribe to The Student Council Newsletter send an e-mail to the Editorial board.
Editorial Board - email@example.com
The complete archive of The Student Council Newsletter
About the PROJECT
IIR TV is a modern TV project fully designed and realized by the students of the Institute of International Relations. The project is aimed at creating the media content oriented basically on students and youth.
The idea of the creation of the TV an the IIR appeared long ago but it remained on that level for a long time. The first report was filmed on the 1st of September, 2010. It didn’t become a part of the newscast but since then a new tradition of the students` television at the Institute has appeared.
A lot of efforts were put into creation of the pilot newscast, many concepts and formats of the programme were changed during the 6-months work. Every inch of this active work was connected with the definite idea to make an interesting, qualitative television programme about the Institute, its students, teaching staff and students` life. So, this is the history of the first infotainment television programme about the Institute of International Relations named "IIR TV". It immediately became a phenomenon, because there were no such events at the Institute before. More than two thousand viewers watched the first newscast. And this is only the beginning.
A great team works on this programme. Almost everyone is well-experienced in the media sphere.
Any student, who is not afraid of cameras, has some journalistic skills and is willing and ready for work and improvement, can join the team of IIR TV. IIR TV is always searching for new faces!