Academic mobility is one of the priority activities of the Institute, which provides the opportunity to the participants of the educational process to learn, teach, train or carry out research activities, etc. in another institution of higher education within the territory of Ukraine or abroad.
- Basic types and forms of academic mobility, organizational support, recognition of the results of the program of academic mobility, the mechanism of credit transfer of received credits of the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) and other provisions are governed by the following documents:
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated August 12, 2015, № 579 “On Approval of the Procedure of the right to academic mobility”
- Regulations dated June 29, 2016 “On the implementation of the right to academic mobility of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv”
- Regulations dated June 29, 2016 “On the credit transfer of learning outcomes received in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv”
On this page, you will find information about exchange programs, grants and scholarships available to participants of the study and research process.
ATTENTION! Information is constantly updated! Watch for announcements on the website of the Institute and for our pages on social networks.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN APPLICANT?
- Language skills level should not be lower than B2, i.e. Upper Intermediate (80-90 points)
- Students who have completed one year of study in the bachelor program
- GPA should not be less than 80 points
WHEN CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM?
- When you would like to register for the fall semester of an internship program, you should submit documents to the IIR International Office (room number 261) from April 15 to May 15 annually;
- When you would like to register for the spring semester of an internship program, you should submit documents to the IIR International Office (room number 261) from 15 October to 15 November annually;
- In the case of self-organization of an internship program, documents should be submitted to the IIR International Office (room number 261), not later than two weeks before the beginning of the internship program.
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM?
1) You should choose the partner university from the list of partners of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv or from the list of partners of the IIR; (Or you can find and apply for an educational grant or program by yourself)
2) You should prepare the necessary documents, in particular:
- a Nomination letter;
- a transcript of records that you can receive at the department where you study and which should be certified by a methodologist and by the deputy director for scientific and pedagogical work Ihor O. Mingazutdinov (room number 260).
- in a case of necessity, you should submit a Certificate confirming the knowledge of a foreign language (attached in doc. format) and then you should transmit the documents required to the International Office for further transmission to the partner university; (If you've found a program or grant yourself, all the documents required should be sent to the chosen university in person)
3) You should wait for a response from the chosen university;
4) You should legalize a scientific trip.
WHERE CAN I FIND OUT ABOUT THE PARTNER UNIVERSITIES?
You can find information about partner universities:
Information about grants, scholarships etc. is constantly updated on the:
- the website of the Office for International Cooperation of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- the website of the Academic Mobility Office of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- the IIR website
- our Facebook pages
- the website of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
For more information, please contact the IIR International Office (room number 261).